Deputy Scheme Manager - Peter Kennedy Court Croydon
· To provide an efficient service responsive to the needs of all tenants at the scheme
· To provide assistance to the Scheme Manager and deputise in their absence
· To assist the Scheme Manager in completing the Association's Support Plans and Needs and Risk Assessments.
1. To assist the Scheme Manager with the upkeep of all administrative records regarding tenants.
2. To maintain the scheme diary of all events and maintain the separate record of all inspections, servicing dates of communal equipment and repairs when deputising for the Scheme Manager.
3. To attend hand-over sessions as required.
4. To ensure the scheme is handed over to the monitoring agency prior to leaving the building.
1. In the absence of the Scheme Manager to supervise the following:
· cleaning of the common parts
· regular window cleaning, maintenance and clearing of pathways, parking areas, bin stores and garden maintenance, together with maintenance of all communal lights
· to ensure regular collection of refuse by the Local Authority from the bin store.
2. To follow the Fire Officer's requirements with regard to fire procedures and instructions.
3. To assist the Scheme Manager in the regular testing of the fire alarm system and procedures and ensure that all tenants are aware of and follow the fire procedures and instructions.
4. To be responsible for the economic administration of the various heat stations for the provision of central heating and supply of hot water in accordance with the recommendations of the installers.
5. To be responsible for the initiation of any necessary repairs, the supervision of maintenance and repair work by outside contractors and emergency repairs and generally work within the Association's repair and maintenance policy and procedures.
6. To control any parking within the development.
1. To assist in the allocation of flats to new tenants by showing applicants and prospective tenants the development.
2. To administer the emergency call system and personally respond to emergency call outs promptly and efficiently.
3. To supervise day staff in their duties as required by the Scheme.
4. To liaise with General Practitioners and support services as required.
5. To deal with sudden illness and death in line with the Association's policies and inform Management, next of kin and other relatives and support agencies.
6. To report any disputes involving racial, sexual and other harassment to the Scheme Manager and provide written reports as required.
1. To set-up and organise tenant activities and tenant meetings in a way that the tenants themselves eventually guide the direction of the activity.
Coffee Club Service
1. To assist the Scheme Manager in menu preparation, ordering and stock control if applicable.
2. To prepare and serve lunches for the meal/kitchen club service and undertake all associated tasks.
3. To ensure that the kitchen is clean and tidy at all times.
1. To observe and maintain the Association's Health and Safety at Work Policy and standing instructions to all staff.
2. To comply with the Association's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy.
3. To comply with the Association's policies and procedures in respect of confidentiality at all times.
4. To undertake such duties as may be defined by the Association from time to time.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: £11.00 per hour
For more information please contact email@example.com or Tel 0207 440 9440.